Friday, November 14, 2008

Watch out Bambi, Here I come!



In a Comment left from Mom of DDG, she stated December 1st is a great birthday unless Dad is a hunter. Well Dad is a hunter. Me and the wife had a conversation about that when the C-section was scheduled without consideration of deer season. I am still hoping for something to happen the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Then she would be home for the holiday and everyone would get to see her. and I could go hunting, fulfilling that hunting gathering instinct, to compliment the wife's nesting instinct. I also thought it would be quite fun to take BB along, If I had Melanie Welanie's permission.

4 comments:

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Supposedly there is a hormone in turkey that can set off labor. Have your wife eat plenty of turkey on Thanksgiving and maybe you can have it before the 1st. Gee...I hope she LIKES turkey...

Melanie Welanie said...

Hmmm..offering to take one of the boys out of the house. Yeah, I think we could accomodate. How does the license and school thing factor in this?

Melanie Welanie said...

Oops, I just checked the calendar. They don't have school that day. Mom of DDG says it is a national holiday around here. heehee
So I guess I just need to know about the license issue.

sharp as a marble said...

He can go observe this year if I get the chance to go. He has to take a hunters safety course next summer, in order to get to do any hands on hunting.