Monday, November 17, 2008

Another rough one,

Yesterday for alot of families would have been an extremely joyous day, but not for mine. November 16th 2005, was a real growing experience for me. It was when I realized nothing is a sure thing, the worst things sometimes happen to the best people, and wow life ain't fair. Jackson our little guy would have been three yesterday.

I spent part of the day at work almost trying not to remember it is what I do best, even though it is the worst thing I can do for the rest of the family. Jen spent the day with pumpkin, who doesn't really give you much chance to reflect, she is just way to much energy. We both went to see Jackson but schedules conflicted and we went at seperate times.

I am not dragging this all out to make you all depressed. I just felt like putting my 21st century pencil on paper, and and letting off steam. Just do yourselves a favor today be extra thankful for what you have, don't take it for granted, and Spend a few moments with The Lord, it helps.

No comments: