Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dang it!

Well here it is Tuesday night, and still no new bundle of joy. Now I know she is gonna do what she wants and that she needs her time in the oven, but come on already. Tomorrow is the cut off day if nothing happens tomorrow then no deer season for me.

On the upside, everything is progressing well. The wife has appointments 3 times a week ,and they said the baby is turned and ready to go. I really feel for the wife because she is miserable, just when you think no feet in the kidneys there is a watermelon head there and those feet are now in your lungs. God bless her for doing it because I am a wussy. I would do the Jolie thing and go get one from a 3rd world country before going through that kind of misery.

Another Upside to this whole baby thing is Maternity Leave! Thats right I am getting some time off, and I don't care how many butts I have to wipe to do it. I am working afternoon on Thanksgiving and then I do not go back till December 15th. Free at last Free at last!

2 comments:

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hmm..I'm thinking that even if you have to miss deer season this year, you're going to be a very happy man come Monday!

Congrats and I hope everything goes very smoothly!

Melanie Welanie said...

Come on Baby Z!