Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pee's and Zzz's

This is the most important announcement since December 1st 2008, the coming of Z.

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages The Marble House proudly presents 2 of the most spectacular achievements that a 2 year old and 2 month old can accomplish.

Z has slept through the night 3 nights in a row (trumpets sounding). The wife appears to have a new found spring in her step. I haven't been home for that accomplishment but am bouncing off the walls as if I had been.

Last night A went into the bathroom, and gave her potty a good look. It has never been used as anything other than a step stool, but that was all gonna change. I asked if she would like to sit on the potty and she was open to the idea. So I lifted the lid and she sat down clothed. That night she had a sit down without pants. Once again today when I got up she was sitting in the ready position and quite content. While The Wife was doing dishes A just sat and we asked a few time if she had done anything. I was out of the room for a few seconds and heard thunderous applause. A had Pee'd. If you remember a previous post she has posters and stickers for just such an occasion.

For those of you wondering, yes I did take a picture of A sitting on the potty, but I am not going to post it. Embarrassment of that level should be saved for just the right occasion.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the whole family - Now I'm gonna go tell a grown up!

Anonymous said...

It's been several days now, are things still "going" well with A?

Grandma