Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let me catch you up to speed

So A has been sitting on the potty still. There hasn't been any great strides forward, but she is still open to the idea of using the potty, which is good. There was an incident early this evening, I was at work, thankfully, when A went to go sit on the pot she hollered to her mother who was in the kitchen that she had just done a good job. The wife runs in and finds the good job sitting on the floor. She is trying and that is the part you have to be proud of.

Another development today, I quit one of my jobs. I had tried my hand at being a part time sheriff's office dispatcher. I really didn't like the job. When you like something you can find time to do it, but when it is something you don't like it is damn hard to find time to do it. So for a short time I am down to two jobs. I soon will be teaching EMS, at the local community college. It is something that I do enjoy and it is double the money of any of my other jobs.

There it is, I should be posting some pictures of the girls soon. I also need to find out how to post videos, have some of Z laughing, laughing can you believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma can believe it--and can't wait to see it for real. I hope to visit sometime soon.

Do you remember the sorry about your potty on the floor incident? It involved Napoleon, if you need a hint.

Kiss the girls for me and congrats on the job decision.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

These kids and their potty training! I just said that Goofy is done, and we had an accident today! There has to be an end in sight, right? hopefully A will be one of those kids that once she hits it, it'll all click and she'll be done fast.