Thursday, January 1, 2009

I like bad movies.

Sometimes I like really bad movies. There is not a whole lot to write about, happy new year and all that stuff. I don't understand New Years Day as a holiday, noone gets a day off on March 1st unless it is your birthday, but I am wander off subject. With the lack of things that could be interesting to write about, I figured I would look into my profile to find my muse, and I did. The favorite movie question really gets me. Questions like that are way to hard to answer. For Example, What is your favorite song? Just one do you know how many songs that makes me pick from, and different genres.
Well here is a few of some of my favorite movies;

This is one of the funniest movies of all time. There are to many great lines in this movie to claim any as my favorite. " hey, you wanna earn a dollar the hard way"


This movie makes me want to sing.



I am a huge fan of Belushi, even own several Blues Brother CDs.


TOGA! TOGA!


Then there is the Belushi off spring, Chris Farley. Tommy Boy was his best movie too bad he wasn't around longer.


Fletch. This is another movie with great one liners.


Four Rooms. Not a very well known movie, every room in this hotel has a different director The only one that rings a bell right now is Quinton Tarantino. The third room is the best!


Office Space. Has anyone seen my stapler?



I have never really gotten into older movies, but Some of the funniest movies ever made were by the Marx Brothers. Animal Crackers, Night at the Opera, I highly recomend any of them.


There are alot of movies that I like but always made me ask big questions about. When Marty Mcfly got into his teen years did his dad Martin Look at his wife and say, "this kid can't be mine, he looks exactly like that guy that we went to school with for one week 30 years ago."


I love Star Wars. No matter what episode is on TV I can and will watch it unless guilted out of it by the Wife who thinks they are the dumbest films ever made. While I do like the movies I love to make fun of the people that like to dress up as the different characters and go to the conventions.



I always liked Indiana Jones movies, and for some reason never had a problem getting my Mom to take me to them.




Now I said I liked bad movies well they don't get any cheesier than the Brat Pack Western.
I hope you enjoy this first installment, I will be back with more horrible movies later.

1 comment:

Melanie Welanie said...

Wow, I guess we have alot of the same tastes. Scary. There were a few of these I haven't seen yet but I may have to take your recommendations. Yeah, Indiana Jones....
:)