Monday, December 1, 2008

Ain't she pretty!































































































Well she is here, Baby Z has arrived. Her debut was a grand success. Mom is doing well, Z is doing well. It was a hard process for Mom ,but she is a trooper. Baby Z is 8lbs 15oz, 20 inches long, with a full head of hair. She already has a good appetite, and the other functions all work well to. Hope to have her home in a few days, as well as her big sister is mad that mommy is not home.




There has been only one drawback. This evening when I was on my way home as I tried to remove the snow from my windshield a noticed a note. The note informed me that a truck had hit my car, and when I checked they sure had. So if you happen to see a Maroon Dodge 4x4 with a broken rear window, with a female driver Pa plate GPS 2762, Give her the Finger for me!

2 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

I'm commenting! I'm commenting! :)
She IS rather gorgeous! I am not afraid to say. Welcome Baby Z to the world!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

We need more updates! More pics! Is she home? Is big sister happy?