Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Leave it to me to go Extra Commercial






You don't even know how many ornaments you have to buy just to make a 9' tree look half decorated!




You Spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round.



That is right it spins, check the star and the other decorations in the 2 pictures.




Santas entrance.








The Girls, being cute like they do.

Well, to keep you all up to speed. Everyone is home from the hospital, and feeling fine. Sleep is scarce, but we are making do. Pumpkin has become the little mama, "I holded the baby Z" she is always asking. Pumpkin and Grandma or Dwhamma made signs for Mommy and Baby Z's arrival home, Pumpkin was quite happy, she is just not a fan of the cold(do not comment on the trim it not supposed to be yellow, but I just haven't gotten to it when it is a decent day outside).
Overall my time off has been fun, spending time with the newly expanded family, watching Christmas Special Cartoons, decorating, and doing errands around the house. Today I had to call for reinforcements, when moving the chest freezer from the garage to the basement, I got stuck. You see I measured for width, and height is what got me. Never fear D was in the neighboorhood with a helping hand. It has been a great vacation, although it is amazing that it is almost over. Back to the old grind Saturday morning the only brightside of going back is the rest I will get in my downtime, no babies screaming there, although I will miss it.

1 comment:

Melanie Welanie said...

Okay Okay I give. You make my tree look like the Charlie Brown tree. Kind of appropriate that I have that music on there, huh?

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Pumpkin holding Z. Absolutely adorable!!