Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry bout that

So I haven't been posting a whole lot, I am re-entering the Suck. You might refer to it as going back to work. I am having a hard time getting myself motivated to do this again. The wife is having a time this week with me being on midnight shift. Z is still a night owl, and The Wife is a one parent show these nights while I am at work.

The other thing that has me worried as of late is if I can pull this off. I feel blessed to have 3 jobs when so many people in the world have none. The problem I am having is the job that I really rely on, my part time paramedic job is driving my stress level through the roof. They have a had an influx of talented people come looking for work, which is great for the company but not so good for me. While the company saves on overtime, I am week by week concerned on if I will be receiving the amount of hours I need to keep the Marble house running.

I am dying to get back to school, but that doesn't seem to be working so well either with the amount of school loans out there and my lack of flexibility in my schedule. I really don't want to take 8 years to get a degree.

Good thing is everyone is doing fine. Mama and the Kids are all happy, and healthy. We are all waiting for spring, this being cold stuff sucks.

Thanks for Listening Merry Christmas, and God Bless!

1 comment:

Melanie Welanie said...

Sorry to hear the sleep schedule hasn't been rearranged yet. We have all been getting over the "pass the virus" game here but are on the upswing. Give me a buzz if you guys need a grocery trip, sanity check, or, you know, a nap. :)