Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shot day take 2

Today Z went out for her second round of shootings. The wife said she was a trooper throughout, not making a peep after the first and just whimpering a little after the second. When I left for work today she was sleeping and when she was a wake seemed to be in a pleasant mood.

A has taken an interest in my guitars. She realizes when I am playing that she can stop the music by putting her hands on the strings, and I have let her pluck a string or two before. We heard her in the other room plucking lightly at the strings. I do not want to discourage her from it and the one she was playing is in poor shape anyway, so I let her go on. A short while later I noticed the wife's wallet on the table and asked did you get a new wallet this one is empty. The wife not so calmly responds with, "it shouldn't be", we questioned the usual subject. A confessed to the whole thing stating she put Mommy's stuff in Daddy's guitar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so she takes after both her mom and dad - ha ha!L

Melanie Welanie said...

At least she confessed.

You could have found it years down the road. Kinda like that petrified slice of pizza we found behind our TV when we moved the furniture around in our old house.

tasty.

Anonymous said...

That was adorable! How innovative!
Who would have thought?
Auntie L.