Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am a little behind

Times are tough, life is busy, the check is in the mail, I got held up in traffic, my alarm clock didn't go off, something came up. I got a million excuses for why I haven't posted, so just pick which ever you like.

Grandma made a trip in from New York last week, it has been a hard winter for her not seeing the grand kids. I was hoping that she would get some good pictures while she was home but the girls, mostly A was being camera shy, I never thought that would happen. A was grandmas little shadow when she came home though. One kinda warm day grandma, and I took A to the playground across the street from where I grew up. It is kinda strange spent a lot of time there growing up. It just seems weird how short everything actually is. Now I don't have to get my feet off the ground to use the monkey bars. A was not into the playground experience that day though, hopefully soon it will be warm enough to take Z as well.

Hopefully the next update will be soon, and have pictures.

No comments: